Ethical, informed citizens
Introducing Cadri, the ethical and informed dragon. This dragon who
- finds, evaluates and uses evidence in forming views
- engages with contemporary issues based upon their knowledge and values
- understands and exercises their human and democratic responsibilities and rights
- understands and considers the impact of their actions when making choices and acting
- are knowledgeable about their culture, community, society and the world, now and in the past
- respects the needs and rights of others, as a member of a diverse society
- shows their commitment to the sustainability of the planet
- and are ready to be citizens of Wales and the world.”
Cadri, the ethical and informed dragon.
Look at Cadri's home. What evidence can you find that it is an ethical and informed dragon?