Enterprising, creative contributors
Introducing Pen the creative and enterprising dragon. Pen supports our learners in understanding what skills and attributes they need to develop in order to meet the four purposes.
In order to be creative and enterprising pupils need to:
- connect and apply their knowledge and skills to create ideas and products
- think creatively to reframe and solve problems
- identify and grasp opportunities
- take measured risks
- lead and play different roles in teams effectively and responsibly
- express ideas and emotions through different media
- give of their energy and skills so that other people will benefit
and are ready to play a full part in life and work
Can you see how Pen's home reflects their creative and enterprising skillset?
Examples of our pupils developing creative and enterprising skills.