Ambitious, capable learners
Introducing Eyri the ambitious and capable dragon. Eyri supports our learners in understanding what skills and attributes they need to develop in order to be meet the four purposes.
The children know that to be ambitious and capable learners ready to learn throughout their lives they need to:
- Enjoy challenges and aim high.
- Solve problems by researching and asking questions.
- Remember the skills they have learnt and apply them to other problems.
- Talk about their learning journey with friends and adults.
- Find out about the world around them and share their opinions.
- Use technology responsibly to find out more.
- Enjoy learning languages and be able to communicate in English and Welsh.
- Enjoy using numbers in different ways and in different places.
- Apply their number skills to understand different data.