Week beginning 4.1.20
Our Vision for Blended Learning
Our remote learning curriculum has been well received by parents and pupils. Each week a new theme is introduced to engage the pupils and keep their interest. This also allows siblings and all pupils to collaborate on one shared goal.
- Literacy and Numeracy are planned daily and the learning goals are shared by our teachers in easy to follow video tutorials which are shared on ClassDojo and Microsoft Teams. Pupils are also encouraged to log into our online learning programmes which include Mathletics and Reading Eggs.
- Wellbeing is of great importance and our wellbeing leads provide weekly activities to support all areas of health and wellbeing.
- Progression steps are shared for parents of siblings to understand what different levels are appropriate.
- Learner packs have been distributed to support learning offline as well as online. Each pack has provided stationary and art equipment.
- Each week learners are encouraged to review their progress throughout the week and identify next steps for their learning.