Latest Online Safety resources/ Information from Hwb Wales
Guidance for keeping safe online
This guidance contains useful tips and links to resources and further support for keeping safe online. There is guidance specific to each audience:
All this guidance is available at - https://hwb.gov.wales/zones/online-safety/key-information/
New online safety resources to support home learning
· A series of informative posters for parents and carers on:
· A new distance learning resource to support parents and carers with a range of online issues.
· A series of informative videos for parents and carers on:
· Six new home learning worksheets with fun and simple online safety activities for foundation phase to KS3 learners.
From next week, the Online safety zone will be renamed Keeping safe online, which will now include cyber security news and resources, as well as online safety.
Keeping Kids Safe Online Webinar
The NSPCC and O2 are working in partnership to offer free sessions on keeping your family safe online.
The 30min webinar will provide parents and carers with information on:
- Appeals and risks of the internet for children
- How to keep kids’ safe online
- Resources and support available for parents
Find out more and register on Hwb – https://hwb.gov.wales/zones/online-safety/events/view/bb51099e-c879-4739-9913-f2a1c36b0dac